Welcome to the Marsa Mubarak diving and snorkeling trip – an unforgettable adventure where you’ll get up close and personal with turtles and dugongs!
This one-day excursion includes:
– Departure location from your accommodation in Marsa Alam
– Tour to two picturesque diving and snorkeling spots – Marsa Mubarak and Marsa El Shuna, which begins at 9 am and ends at 4 pm
– Round-trip transportation from your accommodation
– A luxurious yacht with all necessary permits for an enjoyable day
– National park tickets
– Delicious lunch, soft drinks, water, fruits, and snacks
– Diving and snorkeling equipment provided for a complete experience
– Expert guidance for your safety and comfort throughout the journey
Please note that additional fees apply for diving.
Experience the captivating beauty of Marsa Mubarak with us and create memories that will last a lifetime!
We will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam and drive you to Port Ghalib Marina where you will begin your leisurely cruise through the sparkling waters of the Red Sea for approximately 30 minutes to your first snorkeling stop "Marsa El Shone". While snorkeling you will see many corals and different species of fish. Our next snorkeling destination is Marsa Mubarak, one of the most beautiful snorkeling and diving spots in the Marsa Alam region. You can explore the sheltered Marsa Mubarak Bay which boasts some of the most beautiful coral reefs in the Red Sea and stunning underwater scenery. If you're lucky, you might even see the endangered 'manatee', which occasionally